Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Angelina Jolie: I Have Taken The Innocence

Angelina Jolie says becoming a mother re-launched its spirit of innocent people.  The actress went through dark times where she grew up. However, she finally found happiness with Brad Pitt and the couple had six children together.

Angelina priorities have changed since she began raising a family and children have restored his positive attitude.  I grew up as a teenager that was pretty scary self-destructive and do not have a good outlook on life, Angelina told the British newspaper The Sun. I had a very distorted perception of the world.
I grew up as a very carefree, happy kid, when things turned darker for me.  Im just glad I was able to return to some of the innocence and beauty I had as a child when I started my own family, and my children brought me back a part of the soul .

The 36 year old admits that his career in Hollywood has become less important since having children.  Angelina main objective is to spend time as much time as possible with his family.  First comes my family and my life with Brad. We have so much joy in raising our children and teaching them about the world that nothing really compares to this, she said.  Acting is not as urgent and necessary for me more. 

I needed acting earlier in my life because it was very therapeutic for me.  When you have a family you just give your life at some point.  As someone who likes to be alone, Im surprised that I am very happy to be surrounded by everyone in my family. I feel comfortable.  

Angelina is currently promoting her directorial debut in the land of blood and honey.  The film is set during the Bosnian war in the 90s, where a Serb soldier re-encounters a Bosnian woman who is now a prisoner in his camp.  Angelina felt overwhelmed by the pressures that came to direct a feature film.
 However, she praises Brad for his support throughout the experiment.  

Brad has stood by me every step of the way, she smiles. He took care of the children while I was away filming and always encouraging me and telling me not to doubt myself.  Just before I started to press for the film, I went back and started crying in the arms of Brad because all my doubts and fears suddenly resurfaced. And I am someone who very rarely cries.

Sources: yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment