Sunday, March 18, 2012

Beyonce Knowles Loves To Dress Baby Bump


Beyonce Knowles is "proud" of her baby bump.

The American singer hated hiding her belly in the first months of her pregnancy.

However, since the official announcement that she was waiting at the MTV Video Music (VMA) in late August, she really enjoyed showing off her growing bump.

"It was really difficult to hide," she admitted in an interview with the November issue of Harper's Bazaar. "But now I can be proud and excited about it, I'm having so much fun shopping - it's great!"

The star is due to give birth to her baby and her husband Jay-Z in February.

The 30-year figure is famous for its beautiful and voluptuous curves. However, its change in size will not make him feel any less fashionable.

Beyoncé insisted on dressing her bump again makes them feel even sexier.

"All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman, she smiles. "It's been so exciting for me! I like appearing on designs that are still nervous and feel sexy during pregnancy. "

The singer recently designed a line of women's clothing for his new label House of Deréon with her mother Tina Knowles. Beyoncé has found his skills useful as a designer to dress her shape change.

"Flowy fabrics are always flattering [on a pregnant stomach]," she smiles, "but I still throw my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment