Sunday, March 18, 2012

Christina Applegate Created The Online Charity

Christina Applegate has organized an exclusive sale gilt.com site for luxury brand.

The collection is to support the awareness month breast cancer and charity own Christina, Right Action for Women.

As a survivor of breast cancer the actress wants to help raise awareness of the disease.

"For sale, I chose items that I thought were really famous women and their femininity and their power," said Christina Gold.

"I just thought it was a perfect partnership for my foundation."

The sale will feature clothing and accessories for Valentino, Badgley Mischka, Lauren Merkin, Reem Acra, and Ella Moss and a necklace exclusively designed by Alex Woo.

The sale started at noon Wednesday and continues through midnight Thursday, October 13.

"It's [for] women who buy and it is [for] women who are primarily affected by this disease," said the actress Samantha Who.

"Being a mom and being on a set all day and not wanting to stay in sweatpants on weekends, Gilt.com is just the best way to find what you need, is fast and it's easy and friendly, it is so convenient. "

Last year, the blonde beauty has created a jewelry line for the awareness month for breast cancer. This year she wanted to branch out into clothing.

Christina admitted she advanced her style is to dress to flatter your own form and not to rely on trends.

"My key element is to find shapes that fit well, and I think I finally found shapes that really work with my body, she said. "I do not stray too far into the trends and I stand by what I know."

No comments:

Post a Comment