Friday, March 23, 2012

Hilary Duff Welcomes Baby


Hilary Duff gave birth to a baby boy.

The singer and actress and her husband Mike Comrie welcomed the son Luca Cruz Comrie in the world, on Tuesday (03.20.12) and the couple are delighted with the new addition to his family.

Writing on his twitter page, Hilary - who married the former hockey player Mike in 2010 - said: "Welcome to the world Comrie Luca Cruz Tuesday night, we became the proud parents of a healthy 7 pounds 6 oz beautiful boy.

"We are very happy and feel like the luckiest parents in the world."

Hilary, 24, was thrilled when she discovered she was pregnant and admitted she could not wait to meet her son.

She said: "People keep telling me, 'Sleep Now Get your sleep.! I always say," I just want the baby here! I want to play and I'm ready to see how it looks. "

Before birth, Hilary was a baby shower thrown by her close friends and family, and admitted that she had an "amazing" time.

She tweeted after "an incredible day and my mom @ HaylieK he threw a baby shower Best This baby is already spoiled and this mom is devastated!

"So thankful for all my friends and family who love and support me through all these steps significant in my life! These special memories today! (Sic)"

The shower - which was hosted by Hilary and sister Haylie mother Susan - was held at the home of the former "Lizzy McGuire" star in Los Angeles and was "small and intimate" with about 40-50 people.

Sourc: NDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment