Monday, January 9, 2012

Kim Kardashian Admits She Married "Too Fast" To "Kourtney And Kim"


Two weeks before she filed for divorce in the net star Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian has admitted on camera that she made a mistake by rushing to marry the baby-faced basketball player after just eight months together.

"My heart tells me that I do this too quickly," Kardashian said in last night's double episode "Kourtney and Kim Take New York."

The episode shows Kardashian trip to Dubai with mom Kris Jenner, and seizing the opportunity to collect a tip mother, revealing that the life of newlyweds Jenner was not as sweet as she had hoped.
"I feel like this huge weight has been removed from my shoulders since I am here in Dubai," says his mother Kardashian. "Being away from my husband ... I came back to me. I take that feeling."
Jenner told her daughter that feeling dissatisfied so early in a marriage is not good.

"Your father and I were obsessed with each other," says Kris Jenner to his daughter. "I did not want himself to get to work. I mean, I was so excited for at least 10 years ... It is not normal, you do not want to go home to your new husband. "

"There's something in my relationship I just want is not right," says Kardashian. "I'm learning a lot about him that I never experienced before. Married life n is just not what I thought it would be at home."

An event that led Kardashian into this assumption is expressed in an earlier episode. After Kardashian Humphries vetoed the idea of hosting an event at a club in Toronto, he went further still, taking Scott Disick him. While partying in Toronto, Humphries ignores some text from his wife while flirting, and pounding of the shot, the other women. Then Kardashian on Twitter learns that her husband was lost in the event behind her back.

"How does this make me feel that your spouse needs to know if your in a different country on Twitter?" Kardashian says on Humphries' return. "That was shady so do you."
At the end of the episode, Kardashian and Humphries' divorce appears all but inevitable.


No comments:

Post a Comment